Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Allowing too much time to go by

I have realized that I am allowing too much time to go by without writing here. I honestly want to make a better effort as writing has always been such a source of pleasure for me, as well as very therapeutic for me!

Had a wonderful dinner tonight with Pat & the girls. It is a rare occasion these days when all 4 of us are around the table together. I admit that I am feeling some serious empty nest syndrome these days. Time sure has a way of flying!! Britney will be 19 on November 16th and Ashley will be 18 on December 29th. When did they grow up? Sometimes I feel as if I have missed it along the line, even though I really didn't!

Britney is doing awesome in cosmetology school. She loves it and is excited about the future. I am very happy to see her enthusiasm. Ashley is doing well in her senior year of high school. She wants to go into elementary education so we are now ready to apply to colleges and do all the fun stuff involved in that (fun said sarcastically as I'm stressed out actually). But I am excited for her next step in life too. It's just all going so fast!!

So much more to say as so much more has happened, but will type more later. :)

No comments: