Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Year....

Happy New Year 2011.

Would like to say that one of my resolutions is to be better about posting here, but we all know that would be a joke for me. But, I will try. ha ha

My new year's resolutions this year..... Get on a better track financially. I want us to save more and stop spending so much on silly, unnecessary things. Once in awhile is fine, but we could be and should be saving so much more! Second resolution is to remove myself from toxic relationship or situations. They are no good and tend to only send me into a depression. I tend to worry too much about hurting other people's feelings, so even if the relationship isn't a good one for me, I stay for fear of hurting someone else. I can't keep doing that. What good is a one sided, toxic relationship anyway?!?

2010 ended badly with Ashley having a car accident a week before Christmas. Luckily though, she was not hurt and neither was anyone else. I do believe that Mom was riding with her that day. Thank you so much Mom for being Ashley's guardian Angel!! It's expected since Ashley is your clone! :)

Now to work on getting her a new car. It's her senior year and I hate that she is now without her own vehicle. Not to mention the fact that she is a very ambitious young woman and not only goes to school, but is now working 2 jobs!! Lots of places for her to be. Hope we can find her something reasonable soon!

Oh well, that is all for now. Hoping 2011 will be a wonderful year for all. Ashley will graduate high school in June & Britney will finish her first year of cosmetology school. Hoping for good things for both of them. Our 5th grandbaby is coming in April and this will be our first girl. So, lots of good to look for in 2011 so far!! :)



No comments: