Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Not just reminding myself to breathe anymore..

Tonight was the viewing for Eileen's Mom.  Everything was beautifully done in purple and dragonflies.  However, no matter how beautiful it all was, it does not change the fact that she is gone.  Beautiful tributes are a wonderful thing, but it's all overshadowed by the pain of everyone in the room.

My heart breaks for Eileen and what she is going through.  I know it all too well.  I don't wish this pain on anyone!   Standing on the other side of it this time, I realize that it's no better.  I hurt tremendously for her.  I want to take her pain away and make everything better.  It's such a helpless feeling.  I do not like seeing loved ones in pain like this.   I never want anyone to have to feel the pain of losing their Mom and especially at such a young age.  It's all so unfair.  :(

I guess the best I can do is remind her to breathe.  I still have to remind myself of that so many days.  Now, I will remind her to breathe along with me.  We now share a bond that I wish we did not.  I wish she did not have to go through this!!

Breathe...................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

left foot, right foot, breathe....sometimes its all we can do-