Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 16, 2008




17 years ago today I gave birth to my first beautiful daughter, Britney! She was perfect in every way and even began holding her head up at a day old. 17 years later she has grown into a beautiful young woman and I am very proud of her. She is beautiful, smart, talented and so very kind hearted. The young woman she has become is one that everyone flocks to because being around her makes everyone else happy.

Tomorrow morning she will take her road test for her license. It is hard to think of letting her drive off in her car alone, but I know it is all part of the letting go process. We do what we have to do and this will be no different.

So, happy birthday to my beautiful Britney! May you always be blessed and protected!

2 comments:

aylaeus said...

Happy birthday Britney and good luck with your driving test.

My Bit of Earth said...

You should be very proud of the great job you did in raising Brit. She is beautiful - inside her heart and for all to see! Along the way, I know you have had high points and lows, but she is the amazing young woman she is because of your love and guidance.