Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas.... the day after







Isn't it amazing how you spend what seems like months to get ready for Christmas and then it's gone in a flash? That is how I'm feeling this year. Days of cooking for dinner to be eaten in 20 minutes time. Months of shopping for everything to be a memory already. Oh well, guess that's all normal.

Anyway, we had a good Christmas here. Everyone was at my house as usual. Everyone loved their gifts, especially Pat. This year, I got him a 1968 T-Bird for Christmas. He has wanted a classic car for so long now and I'm so glad that this year we were able to do it! :) He got me a new laptop. One of the best you can get on the market. I'm very happy with it. He got my old laptop, which was only about a year old to begin with. LOL We are giving his old computer to a friend. The girls had a good Christmas too. Broadway tickets were a big hit. :) After dinner, everyone played Rockband on the Wii which was a lot of fun!


Now we are busy getting ready for Ashley's Sweet 16 on Monday. It never seems to end. I am enjoying the sleeping in though. LOL




No comments: