Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scream!!!!

Sometimes life has a way of knocking you on your ass when you just don't expect it to do that! I'm having one of those moments. Sometimes it seems like no matter how hard I try, I can't stay happy and stress free. Then again, I don't think I am EVER stress free, but at times the load is just soooo heavy that I feel I can't carry it. It's times like this where I need my Mom so badly. I hate that she is not here!! I need to talk to her, ask her for some advice and just be able to vent to her. My heart is truly broken that she is not here.

Not much else to say right now. I just want to scream, so figured I would type a good scream instead since people are sleeping in the house and I can't really scream! SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

That is all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Primal Screaming-an time-tested antidote to stress! Just lean into your pillow so you don't freak anyone out, or, alternatively, get in your car and drive and scream...