Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another week, another first place


It was a great weekend for our band again! Not only did we take 1st place in our group, but also every single caption award in the group and then the cherry on top.... Best In Show!!! Way to go Hammonton Marching Blue Devils!!! :)
I spent last night with a migraine, so got very little to no sleep. I was definitely dragging this morning. Such a beautiful day out and I hate feeling like this on these types of days! Ugh!!
Fall is upon us as the cool weather is finally moving in. Fall is my favorite season, so hoping it's a good one with plenty of fall weather and colors. I hate when it seems to jump from being hot to cold and doesn't give us the comfortable in between! So far, it's looking good though for the fall weather.
I can't believe tomorrow is already October! Guess that means it's almost my birthday again. Gee, who doesn't want to get another year older? Ok, so I'm going to be 29..........again! LOL
Guess that's about it for now. Boring, I know. Just not much going on at the moment.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

29 huh? How is that every year you get younger and younger than me?? That doesn't seem quite fair!

Kim said...

LOL, you are just jealous woman! LOL Yep, I'm younger! LOL