Total Pageviews

Friday, October 17, 2008

Can I Stay in Bed This Weekend???

It is going to be a crazy weekend. Definitely thinking staying in bed would be a better idea. LOL

Tonight is a huge football game at the high school. We are playing Mainland and we are both undefeated. It is supposed to be the biggest game of the season. Brit has to be back to the school by 4:30, which honestly, I do not understand. The game is at 7 and it's a home game. I hate that the director feels the need to practice these kids for hours prior to things all of the time! He has totally exhausted these kids this year and moral is pretty low at this point. Ugh!! Anyway, probably won't be home until after 10 tonight from the game. Then, tomorrow morning Brit & Ash have PSAT testing and need to be at the school before 8am. They get done at 11:15am and Brit has to be at band at 12! So, enough time to grab her, run to the store to let her get some food and drop her right back off. Competition after that and after he practices them for a few hours, I'm sure!! They are due to go on the field at 5 something for the competition and awards aren't until about 10 at night. By the time they get back to the school for us to pick her up there, we will most likely be home around midnight! Then on Sunday we have Branden's christening and Britney has another competition.

I am pretty pissed about the competition on Sunday. This was not on the schedule and he just threw it in without consulting parents or even the boosters first. We purposely had Chrissy plan Branden's christening around the band schedule and now that is messed up! Britney can't even attend her nephew's christening now and we are going to have to go nuts figuring out all of the transportation stuff for her. It truly is crazy and I am honestly hating it this year. I can not wait for the season to be over. These kids have worked their butts off this year and this director is running them into the ground every week. Britney was actually ready to quit last week, which definitely means it has gotten bad! :(

So, I don't see much rest in my future for this weekend. I haven't been sleeping well either. Although, that is pretty normal, but it's been even worse than usual lately. My mind never seems to shut down and I'm always thinking about what I have to do coming up. I guess someday, things will be calm around here.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Ugh, that sucks about band:/ I hope you get some rest after this weekend:)