Total Pageviews

Monday, October 20, 2008

Yawn........

Well, weekend is over and I think I'm still feeling it. LOL It was a long, busy one. But, on a good note, our band is now South Jersey Regional Champions! WooHoo!! Way to go band!

Branden's christening yesterday was nice. He was so good during it and slept most of the time. Such sweetie. I was so happy to see Gian too. Tony, Jen & Gian came up for the christening as Jen is the godmother. I have missed Gian so much. He is still such a good little boy! He is 7 months now and is getting so animated. I love it!

I have so much going on right now. I have to plan the Santa Breakfast for the band, plan Ashley's Sweet 16, figure out Thanksgiving holiday, Christmas holiday and all of the rest of the band stuff. My head is spinning all of the time.

I want and need to get back on a diet, but who has the time to worry about that stuff?!? We eat on the run so often right now. I try not to eat bad, but it's inevitable when we are gone more than home or even when home the dinner's are super fast ones. I am looking forward to band season being over. Just seems as it if was longer than usual this year.

No comments: