Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2008

Guess Who's Awake Late Again......

Yes, that would be me! I'm up again and it's after 12:30am. I hate insomnia. Nothing wrong this evening, but I'm wide awake! Ugh!!!

Just finished watching Underworld with Britney and now she has headed to bed. Pat works tomorrow, so he went to bed hours ago! Ashley is away for the night. So, all is quiet here now and I'm the only one still up and about. Watching True Blood on HBO now, but it's the rerun from this past week. Sigh.... Nothing much on besides that.

Football game this evening was another blowout. We didn't go because it was away and all the way in Ocean City, but the band had to go, so Brit was there. We are still undefeated for the season. Competition this week is on Sunday since there is no school on Monday. It should be a quicker one that usual as there aren't as many bands there this weekend. Glad that we are getting a bit of a break this weekend anyway. It was very needed.

I had a nice night with Pat. After we dropped Brit at the school for the game and Ashley at her friends, we went to some stores and went to eat. It was a very nice time. I got all of my birthday presents. LOL Yeah, sucks some to know everything you are getting, but at the same time at least I do get what I want. LOL We are having the family over on Wednesday night for dinner and cake. My birthday is actually on Thursday, but that is a band rehearsal night, so no time for people over that night. I personally could care less about having people over for my birthday, but Pat likes to do it, so I let him have his fun. LOL

Well, I guess I should think about attempting sleep or something. Most likely the "or something" will win out at this point. LOL

No comments: