Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy Saturday


It was rainy and miserable today. I honestly didn't mind much though. At least it was warm too. Pat did a bunch of work on Brit's car today. It's running great. She is loving it. We let her drive her car to the football game last night. Pat went in the car with her, of course. I know she was loving it and can't wait to be able to just go alone. She goes for her road test on November 17th, so we shall see after that.


Britney had band practice 3 to 5 today, so dropped her off then ran to pick up check from Don. Ashley convinced him to take her and Dallas to the mall, so she stayed with him and he will bring her home at some point tonight. We stopped at Shoprite on the way back into Hammonton to pick up some goodies for in the van for the long ride to and from the competition tomorrow. Then picked Brit back up at band. They were having pizza after practice, but she didn't want to stay for it. She is sick of junk food, so she opted to come home right after and have a nice, yummy, Caesar salad instead. LOL It will be an early to bed night here since we have to have Brit at the school by 6:30 tomorrow morning. After tomorrow, just one more week left of competitions, thank goodness! We are all pretty run down from the season. Now, if I can just get through the Santa Breakfast in December, I'll be happy. LOL


I haven't had any time in my craft room for a few days. Always so much going on these days. Will look forward to more time in there once competition season is over as well.


They are playing a Halloween marathon on AMC today. I have been watching them most of the day. Yes, I'm a crazy Halloween fan. LOL Rajah is laying in the chair with me. Have I mentioned that she is always up my butt? LOL I laugh at Britney because she says Rajah is her dog, but truth be told, Rajah is my dog!


No comments: